Prescriber Info for Elixir Specialty
We partner with you to provide coordinated care
Tweet, Tweet! As of February 1st, Elixir Mail Order Pharmacy is now Birdi! You will see the Birdi name on your medication packages and pharmacy communications. Don’t worry, we’re still the same company and your prescriptions will still be handled by the same experienced and dedicated team—just with a new name!
You don’t need to do anything. You’ll still get the same great service. We're excited about our new name and our continued commitment to serving you with your medication needs. Thank you for being a Birdi customer!
With our care model, customers get hands-on clinical support throughout treatment. We also work to help make medications more affordable by connecting customers with financial programs whenever available. Our focus is to provide a compassionate human touch and an individualized approach to care, resulting in a superior level of customer satisfaction.
Submit Prescriptions to Elixir Specialty
Enrollment and Prescription Forms
Select the link below to download the condition-specific enrollment form:
- General Pharmacy Prescription and Enrollment Form
- Allergic Asthma Enrollment Form
- Crohns Disease Enrollment Form
- Enzyme Replacement Therapy Enrollment Form
- Fertility Enrollment Form
- Growth Disorder Enrollment Form
- Hematopoietic GCSF Enrollment Form
- Hepatitis C Prescription and Enrollment Form
- Hereditary Angioedema Enrollment Form
- Immune Globulin Enrollment Form
- Long Acting Psychotropic Enrollment Form
- Multiple Sclerosis Infusion Enrollment Form
- Multiple Sclerosis Injectable Enrollment Form
- Multiple Sclerosis Oral Enrollment Form
- Oncology Infusion Enrollment Form
- Oncology Oral Enrollment Form
- Osteoporosis Enrollment Form
- Psoriasis Enrollment Form
- Psoriatic Arthritis Enrollment Form
- Rheumatology Adult Enrollment Form
- Rheumatology Infusion Enrollment Form
- Rheumatology Pediatric Enrollment Form
- Ulcerative Colitis Enrollment Form
Do you provide nursing for applicable disease states?
Elixir Specialty will coordinate care for nursing services with a registered nurse who is trained and experienced to care for patients receiving specialty medications requiring IV administration.
How can I send you a prescription?
Prescribers may send prescriptions by fax, phone, e-prescribe or mail. For initial or refill prescription requests, please fax the prescription or order form.
E-Prescribe: NCPDP 3679252
Mail: 7835 Freedom Ave NW, North Canton, OH 44720
How quickly can you get the prescription to the patient?
Elixir Specialty offers overnight delivery options once the medication delivery is confirmed and scheduled with the patient and/or healthcare provider’s office by one of our Customer Care Coordinators.
Is the medication covered for the patient? If not, how will I be notified or how do I start a prior authorization?
Elixir Specialty’s team of reimbursement specialists will contact the customer’s insurance provider to verify benefits and identify prior authorization requirements. If prior authorization is necessary, we will call your office regarding any required forms.
What disease states do you service?
With programs and procedures in place to manage and guide complex therapy protocols, Elixir Specialty covers a comprehensive collection of conditions.
What if our office needs to talk to a pharmacist?
Elixir Specialty Customer Service representatives and clinical pharmacists are available 24 hours daily at 877-437-9012.
Where can I get medication order forms?
Condition-specific forms are included below. You may also contact Customer Service at 877-437-9012. Fax all completed forms to 877-309-0687.
- Allergic Asthma Prescription and Enrollment Form
- Crohn's Disease Prescription and Enrollment Form
- Enzyme Replacement Prescription and Enrollment Form
- Growth Disorder Prescription and Enrollment Form
- Hematopoietic/GCSF Prescription and Enrollment Form
- Hemophilia Prescription and Enrollment Form
- Hepatitis C Prescription and Enrollment Form
- Immune Globulin Prescription and Enrollment Form
- Long Acting Psychotopic Prescription and Enrollment Form
- Multiple Sclerosis Prescription and Enrollment Form
- Oral Oncology Prescription and Enrollment Form
- Osteoporosis Prescription and Enrollment Form
- Psoriatic Arthritis Prescription and Enrollment Form
- Psoriasis Prescription and Enrollment Form
- Rheumatology Prescription and Enrollment Form
- RSV/Synagis Prescription and Enrollment Form
- Ulcerative Colitis Prescription and Enrollment Form
Additional Provider Resources
Use these resources to learn more about medications, health conditions and other topics. Please note that by clicking these links, you may be leaving the Elixir website.
Health Information and Resources
- Adverse drug reporting
- Learn more about specific medications
- Learn more about specific conditions:
- Research Drug Interaction Information
- Search Medical Encyclopedia
- Find Drug News, Articles and Updates
- Find Recall and Drug Safety Information
- See New Product Approvals
- FDA Hot Topics
- Find the Latest Information About Diseases
- Learn About Prevention and Treatment Options for Medical Conditions
- Learn About Clinical Trials in Investigational Drugs
- How to Dispose of Unused Medicines
- Sharps Safety Information
- Coalition for Safe Community Needle Disposal
- TSA Guidelines on Traveling with Medical Supplies
- Understand Medicare or Medicaid